LANGUAGE QUESTION???

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Thu Jun 5 05:37:03 EDT 2003

laotseu schreef op donderdag  5 juni om 11:21:27 +0000:
> >and Smalltalk isn't practical.
>
> Could you elaborate, please ?

I hereby withdraw the statement that Smalltalk is not practical.
I replace it with the statement that I don't know about Smalltalk.
I shouldn't have echo'ed people I heard saying this.

I'm sorry.

yours,
Gerrit.

--
248. If any one hire an ox, and break off a horn, or cut off its tail,
or hurt its muzzle, he shall pay one-fourth of its value in money.