One Problem -- how to implement in three programming paradigms in Python

Ludger.Humbert Ludger.Humbert at cs.uni-dortmund.de
Mon Jun 16 16:29:12 EDT 2003

Steven Taschuk schrieb:
> Quoth Ludger.Humbert:
>   [...]
>>  http://in.hagen.de/~humbert/vortraege/F.Grundkonzepte_html/22.html
>
> I'd be happy to throw in my two cents, but I'm afraid I don't know
> German.  Is there an English translation?  (Or could some helpful
> bilingual Pythonista provide one?)

I'll give it a try (but my english is'nt that good):
the above mentioned page should explain the question in itself ..
how is it possible to find a way through the maze (labyrinth in german)
the picture/image is there to show one possible concrete example.

Problem:
how to find a way through a given maze.

	TNX
	Ludger