"Newbie" questions - "unique" sorting ?

Cousin Stanley CousinStanley at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 17:25:14 EDT 2003

Anton ....

Thanks for the feedback
and the __LuLu_Magic__ coding sample ....

I'll have to ponder the __LuLu_Magic__ a bit
to try and understand it ...

The reasons that I use NL instead of '\n'
are that ...

    o it seems easier for me to type
      since it's 2 fewer characters

    o string and print statements
      seem to read a bit easier for me

    o only need to change 1 line of code
      if a different End-of-Line character sequence
      is needed

The reasons that I use vertically double-spaced code
with a lot of horizontal white-space is that my eyes
are old and tired and my feeble brain just is able
to parse it easier ....

A familar example is from several months ago
when you posted a link for your screensaver.py module ....

    Edited version of screensaver.py ....

        http://fastq.com/~sckitching/Python/scr_av.py

I'm sure you will hate it,
but it's much easier for me to read ....

Thanks for making your screen saver available
and thanks again for your comments and suggestions
regarding the word_list script ...

--
Cousin Stanley
Human Being