getting info out of a list.

Jim Richardson warlock at eskimo.com
Sun Jun 15 04:38:31 EDT 2003

I have the following code

for wires in wirelist.keys():
        bits=wirelist[wires]
        Wire=("GW",wires,bits)
        print Wire

Which, depending on the data in wirelist, results in something like,

('GW', 1, (11, 0, -500, 0, 0, 500, 0, 10))

But what I want is

('GW', 1, 11, 0, -500, 0, 0, 500, 0, 10)

I want the tuple that is returned from the dict wirelist, to be added as
individual elements, rather than a tuple of individual elements, to the
list "bits"

(I hope I have explained this properly)

I know I am missing something fundamental, but I can't figure out what.
Any suggestions on where to look? or what I am missing? Thanks.

--
Jim Richardson         http://www.eskimo.com/~warlock

Linux, because eventually, you grow up enough to be trusted with a fork()