Newbie: Python instance VB?

Alex alexferri at email.it
Tue Jun 10 13:16:57 EDT 2003

Hi All,

after my test I insert the code (a simple example) for my question:

  import win32com.client         # Import Client Components
  x = win32com.client.Dispatch(r'PrjAlex.AlexClass') # Set x = to Object
Instance
  y = x.Function('alex')                          # Call Function of
Instance
  print y

P.s. Thanks Gerhard H.

Alex - Italy

"Gerhard Häring" <gh at ghaering.de> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Alex wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> > Is possible create an instance of a Visual Basic (or VC++) DLL in a
Python