The beauty of Python

Max Khesin max at cNOvSisiPonAtecMh.com
Tue Jun 17 10:05:19 EDT 2003

Another thing to look at is python 'snippets', which I think I saw on
sourceforge.net (but can no longer find). Also try some articles that
concentrate on features that make Python very appealing, such as the
'charming python' column.
max.

Max Khesin, software developer -
max at cNvOiSsPiAoMntech.com