LANGUAGE QUESTION???

Ian Upright ian-news at upright.net
Fri Jun 6 12:54:21 EDT 2003

philh at cabalamat.org (phil hunt) wrote:

>A hammer.
>
>A hammer is the best tool by far, we should use it for everything,
>and throw away all our screwdrivers.

For exteme construction, one should use extreme tools.  A jackhammer always
gets it done quicker but great care must be taken in it's use.  Additional
attatchments are often needed such as a few different sizes of square and
circular nail plates.  Once time is taken to master the skill, it is highly
successful at bringing incredibly rapid results.  As one construction worker
put it, "why nail one at a time when I can nail ten??"  Case closed.  The
jackhammer is THE tool.

Ian

---
http://www.upright.net/ian/