[Pycrust] Seg fault

John Fabiani jfabiani at yolo.com
Sat Jun 7 16:22:14 EDT 2003

Hi,
Using SuSE 8.2
Python 2.2.2
I'm having one heck of a time getting Python things right on this Distro.
Currently, Pycrust creates an segment fault anytime I attempt to start it.
The wxPython demo works without issues.  I can run PythonCard minimal.py.

The only other issue is with Idle - after I have been using Idle for about
20 minutes (maybe more) I lose the contents of the windows.  This happens
after I minimize the editing window and the Idle window and attempt to
reopen them. So when they reopen - the window is there (but does not
respond) and it has no contents (controls etc) - it's blank.

Anyone have a clue what's happening.
--
John Fabiani