wxPython download

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sat Jun 14 11:49:35 EDT 2003

Lorenzo Bolognini wrote:

> didn't know how to report it to the wxPython coders but it seems (at least
> to me and someone else) that wxPython downloads (all versions) aren't
> working @ sf.net

Works, here, now.  If by "aren't working" you meant that you couldn't
select a mirror, start a download, and see the progress dialog box showing
data streaming to your machine, then either it's fixed or it's not a
general problem.

I didn't actually complete the 6.72MB download that I started, nor did
I try to run the resulting file.  (This was with the Py2.2 version of
the Win32 wxPython, BTW.)

-Peter