Python articles

John Hall wweexxsseessssaa at telusplanet.net
Sun Jun 15 16:44:22 EDT 2003

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:35:39 +0200, Irmen de Jong
<irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl> wrote:

>> Your website is about 2 meters wide, but my monitor only about 300mm,
>> so reading it is rather inconvenient.
>> (IE V6 on Windows 2000 Pro)
>>

>No trouble here with Mozilla 1.3.1, and Konqueror.
>You're probably suffering from IE's flaky CSS support.
>
>I did have to accept an invalid SSL certificate though...

Me too on the certificate.
Re the suffering hordes of IE users: I'm just one of millions.
However, as the rising line of MS/Windows annoyance threatens to cross
the falling line of Linux annoyance, I'm preparing to switch.

--
John W Hall <wweexxsseessssaa at telusplanet.net>
Calgary, Alberta, Canada.