index(x)

Tom llafba at gmx.net
Thu Jun 12 09:48:38 EDT 2003

Hi,

I compare all items in a list with another value. There are always
multiple matches. I need the list index of every match. But if I use
index(x) it only returns the first match in that list. There is probably
a similar command that does exactly what I want, but I can't find it.

Talking about that: is there any good online help or something like
that? I have the Python Library Reference, but I find that rather
confusing and with very short explanations. I think they set it up the
wrong way, because you already have to know the command you are actually
looking for?! If  I want to do something, I want to know which command I
can use! So, is there any online help or something you can recommend?

Thank you very much for your help.
Regards, Tom