Help with Mailman version 2.0.13

FooBar abc at attbi.com
Thu Jun 19 21:10:20 EDT 2003

I need some help please.  I asked on the Mailman list and no one seems
to knwo the answer.  I want to set up Mailman so that it just blackholes
email that is sent to the list from non-subscribers.  I knwo how to
configure things so that such posts are not sent to the list, but this
makes them go to an admin holding bin and each mail must be manually
rejected.  The file that handles this is Hold.py and it looks like that
line 152 calls the hold_for_approval function.  I think that if I could
comment that line out and add the line to call the function that black
holes the messages but I do not know what that function is.  Can anyone
point me in the right direction here?  Thanks!

DB