Exposing object model in Python?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Thu Jun 26 20:55:46 EDT 2003

In article <bdffi1$skho2$1 at ID-174077.news.dfncis.de>, MK <MK at foo.com> wrote:

>What would be the best way to expose the object model of a Python
>application?

Depends what you want to do.  Are you trying to expose only methods of
objects that you provide, or give full access to Python?  Or something
else?

>If I package my app with py2exe, can I ship Python intepreter and
>access py2exe-cised app through Python scripts then?

Basic answer is yes, depending on exactly what libraries you ship.

Usenet is not a democracy.  It is a weird cross between an anarchy and a
dictatorship.