Tk vs wxPython ?

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Wed Jun 4 14:35:53 EDT 2003

Peter Hansen schreef op woensdag  4 juni om 20:06:16 +0000:
> > I guess a good compromise would be to leave Tkinter in place, but to make it
> > clear in the documentation that for any serious GUI development, wxPython
> > would be the way to go (along with a link to download it of course).
>
> Good point.  I just tried searching for any reference to GUI stuff on the
> www.python.org site and was unable to find *anything* which either recommended
> a toolkit or referenced GUI development at all, for beginners or others.

I have made a comparison a long time ago. However, I abandoned it and had
no time any more to maintain it, so I removed it. Better no comparison than
an incorrect, outdated comparison.

yours,
Gerrit.

--
163. If a man marry a woman and she bear him no sons; if then this
woman die, if the "purchase price" which he had paid into the house of his