You know you're a Pythonista when..

Larry wrbt at email.com
Mon Jun 16 18:35:07 EDT 2003

Max M <maxm at mxm.dk> wrote in message news:<3eeb21df$0$97245$edfadb0f at dread12.news.tele.dk>...
>  own lines for fear of

> >>      6) Belive that "self" is not ugly
> >

> > 7) You don't understand why most languages don't have
> >    for/else and while/else.
> >
> > 8) You use the interactive interpreter as a calculator.
>

> You write a programme in VBScript, and wonder why you keep getting 1-off
> errors...
>
> regards Max M

I really like the "5) Discovering list comprehensions and then dumping
filter() and map()" and "8) You use the interactive interpreter as a
calculator." Both very true.

Regarding VBScript I weep like Canio in Pagliacci every time I'm
forced to type "on error goto 0" it's just sick sick sick and wrong.