Tk vs wxPython ?

Bryan belred1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 21:36:06 EDT 2003

is QT free for personal and commercial use?  if not, QT is not an option for
me.  that leaves TK and wxPython for cross-platfrom GUI, which means i
really only have one choice... wxPython.  i found by using the windows help
form of the docs, i was able to move around and find everything i needed.

bryan

news:20030604.153007.243268139.11567 at nets.com...