Twisted Question

Ed Young ejy712 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 7 08:58:27 EDT 2003

I am researching using Twisted as the underlying engine for
an application to application data transporter (queueing).

I need to be able to have a short process start at timed
intervals which is able to start outbound socket connections.
It needs to start a client connection to another server.

How do I get a process to start at timed intervals that is a
part of the Twisted framework?  I haven't been able to get
this from the manual or API reference provided by Twisted.