console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-zip-does-too.com.au
Sun Jun 29 23:51:22 EDT 2003

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:54:39 +1100, Egor Bolonev wrote:
> I'm looking for..

Looking for what?  Is it anything to do with comp.lang.python?

>> We're seeking a descriptive message body.
> What? I did't understand?

You didn't ask anything, and didn't say anything.  So I'm wondering what

 \          "I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate |
  `\          those who do. And for the people who like country music, |
_o__)                     denigrate means 'put down'."  -- Bob Newhart |