Trying To Get Python To Run on Apache v2.0.4.6 on Windows

Peter Brown x at x.com
Fri Jun 20 06:04:37 EDT 2003

I have tried to no avail to get it to run on Apache v2 on Windows XP.

Can anyone point me in any direction.

I've been trying to get v3.0.3 of mod_python to run on the same setup as
well and as soon as I start the server up again after modifying the
httpd.config file, the server fails to restart.

I'm probably missing something but I've been trawling tehw eb for ages to
try and find some decent instructions to no avail.

Thanks
Peter

intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information.  No-one else may read, print, store, copy,
forward or act in reliance on all or any of it or its attachments.  If you
receive this e-mail in error, please telephone us on 1300 302 115 or contact
Thank you.