A Python application server?

Irmen de Jong irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 2 16:59:51 EDT 2003

Duncan Smith wrote:
> "Irmen de Jong" <irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl> wrote in message
> news:3edb9bf2$0$49104$e4fe514c at news.xs4all.nl...
>>Will a web-based solution work (pure HTML pages)? Then all you need is a
>
> web
>
>>browser on the clients. Leave all the difficult stuff on the server.
>>

> At then end of the day, I think so.  I think he currently uses an applet
> because he wants to display a clock for his students' benefit.
>
> Duncan

That's it? Only a clock? That is very easy to do with a bit of Javascript!
A digital clock, that is. Adding a few images and perhaps some DHTML,
you might be able to create an analog clock too :-)

Or a dynamically generated image that is refreshed once every 5 minutes
or so..

Irmen