TkInter/McMillan installer question.

Rune Hansen rune.hansen at sinsenveien83.com
Wed Jun 4 09:25:17 EDT 2003

If my memory (and McMillans documentation) servers me right you'll have
to install win32all from
http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/ to get the -icon option to
work. You should definetively install win32all if you are going to work
on the win* platform at all. I'm certain it will help with your
"disapointments".

regards
/rune