You know you're a Pythonista when..

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Wed Jun 18 17:35:45 EDT 2003

> > > 7) You start writing a simple script and when you are
> > > finished you realize that you have a library
> > 7.a) You finish writing a simple script, and realize it's going
> >      to be an excellent library, and redo it again in a library
> >      form, which is called by a separate script.  (*GUILTY*)

42) You discovered a useful X tool called 'import' by accidently
    writing a python script with '#!/bin/sh' as the shebang.

This really happend :)
$ whatis import
import               (1)  - capture some or all of an X server screen and save the image to a file

170) You go on pilgrimage to the Centrum voor Wiskunde en
     Informatica (Stichting Mathematisch Centrum) in the
     Kruislaan; I pass it on my way to the supermarket :P

682) You think Python has too many curly braces

2730) You're Dutch

10922) When you end each mail using Timbot.message.end(...), returning:

43690-is-the-next-number-using-my-beatiful-list-comprehension-ly - y'rs t^Hgerrit

raise StopEmail

--
188. If an artizan has undertaken to rear a child and teaches him his
craft, he can not be demanded back.