PSU (Was: Re: EuroPython's 4th Interview)

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Wed Jun 18 05:53:32 EDT 2003

http://www.europython.org/other/interviews/entries/martijn_faassen:
> This is all entirely rumor though. I disclaim any knowledge of such matters, as the PSU does not exist.

(...)

> Finally, I won't be at any Python Secret Underground meetings at EuroPython, as there is no such thing as the PSU and there is certainly no plan to hold any PSU meetings on the Open Spaces track.

"I did not have s..."

This sounds like the Office of Strategic Influence denying the existence
of the Office of Strategic Influence: if PSU existence would be acknowledged.
it's whole purpose would disappear; it would become the PWNU. If the PSU
would not exist, we would today have a case-sensitive language with
lambda's; hence, we should be glad the PSU exists.

yours,
Gerrit.

--
24. If persons are stolen, then shall the community and ... pay one
mina of silver to their relatives.