Some pythonic advice needed

andrew cooke andrew at acooke.org
Sun Jun 1 17:41:03 EDT 2003

Rudy Schockaert <rudy.schockaert at pandora.be> writes:
> I have received lot's of valuable inputs. Thank you all.

any chance of publishing what you finally produce?  i once did
something similar when first learning spanish, but lost it long ago
(it didn't have support for multiple translations (or accents - i used
to use capitals for accented letters!)) - i think it might be a good
idea if i used one again (my spanish seems to be stuck at "good enough
to live here, but still sounding like a stupid gringo...")

cheers,
andrew

--
http://www.acooke.org