ASP KeyboardInterrupt errors

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Tue Jun 24 08:18:53 EDT 2003

[repost due to non-appearance of mailed posting]

I'm mailing the list in the hope that somebody has come up with a solution
to the occasional spurious "Keyboard Interrupt" exception that gets raised
in the ASP environment. It's a little awkward to explain to my client why
his COM server is failing this way, and the logic of the application makes
it difficult to trap the exception and repeat what's already been done.

I can't find anything with Google that makes it look like this problem is
still being addressed.

regards