reading/writing files in windows

Max Khesin max at cNOvSisiPonAtecMh.com
Mon Jun 9 13:38:17 EDT 2003

I am exploring a possibility of having a c++ module write files in pickle
format to be later processed with python. How difficult is this to do?
(let's say all I need to write are some string-to-in-list dictionaries). Is
there a project to do this somewhere?

thanx,

Max Khesin, software developer -
max at cNvOiSsPiAoMntech.com