Break line across lines (not in '[]' or '{}')?

Robert Oschler no_replies at fake_email_address.invalid
Tue Jun 10 20:29:23 EDT 2003

John,

Thanks, I didn't know that it was really a tuple 'underneath'.  I have no
problem with parentheses, I didn't realize I could add them.

thx

--
Robert Oschler,
Android Technologies, Inc.