Windows Program?

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-zip-does-too.com.au
Wed Jun 18 19:25:01 EDT 2003

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:57:42 -0500, David B. wrote:
> Hello. I'm new to python and I was wondering... can you make
> windows-like programs? (Like with the gray background and the input
> boxes?)

Built-in, cross-platform, but ugly:

    <http://www.python.org/topics/tkinter/>

Much nicer, uses native widgets on *nix, Windws and (soon) MacOS, but
needs extra packages:

    <http://www.wxpython.org/>

--
 \     "I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury."  -- |
  `\                                                      Groucho Marx |