problems with debugger in PythonWin

Tom llafba at gmx.net
Tue Jun 10 11:05:21 EDT 2003

Hi,

when I used the debugger in PythonWin it usually opened all the classes
that I refer to in separate windows. That was very nice because I was
able to set breakpoints in these classes as well. Now the debugger
doesn't open an extra window, but writes line per line of the code to
the interactive window. That kind of sucks!

Maybe I accidentally changed something in the preferences, but I am
really not aware that I did so.

I would appreciate some hints what I can do to change this situation.

Thanks in advance.
Regards Tom