Python articles

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-zip-does-too.com.au
Mon Jun 16 20:29:59 EDT 2003

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:31:54 GMT, John Hall wrote:
> It's fixed here.

Until the next page that follows stadards implemented poorly by MSIE.

> Though this is a workaround, not a fix. I doubt that MS would let you
> really 'fix' it.

You can, though.  Choose a browser that hasn't stagnated, and is still
fixed when rendering bugs are reported.  There are several to choose
from.

> Anyhow - I and millions of MS-IE victims thank you.

Victims?  Nay, willing slaves.

--
 \          "War is God's way of teaching geography to Americans."  -- |
  `\                                                   Ambrose Bierce  |