Why not BOA GUI builder?

Lothar Scholz llothar at web.de
Thu Jun 12 06:30:10 EDT 2003

John Fabiani <jfabiani at yolo.com> wrote in message news:<KgQFa.769$nX2.90862759 at newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>...
> Hi,
> I just found BOA and I'm wondering why it took so long to here about it.
> Why doesn't everyone use BOA?  What are the negatives?  It appears to be
> roses just running the demo.  So before I spend lots of time on BOA I'd
> like to hear from the neighborhood.  TIA

I think the problem is that the current version is the first that run
out of the box. I never got the previous ones running - and yes i
installed the correct CVS version of WxWindows etc.

Problem Number One with all IDE's is the editor, if you don't like it
you use an IDE only if really really necessary. But when i must do
some GUI tasks i will have a look again at BOA.