ANN: Confluence -> Python for Hardware Verification

Tom Hawkins tom1 at launchbird.com
Tue Jun 3 14:15:13 EDT 2003

christopher.saunter at durham.ac.uk (Christopher Saunter) wrote in message news:<bbi8rq$glp$1 at sirius.dur.ac.uk>...
> Tom Hawkins (tom1 at launchbird.com) wrote:
> : Over the weekend we released Confluence 0.4.6: the first
> : version to included the new Python model generator.
>
> Neato.  I have found Python to be very well suited to removing some of the
> pain of HDLs ;-)  - can you say how long the free trial licences of
> Confluence are likely to last for?
>
> ta
> cds

Confluence actually originated from a Python based HDL called
ParaCore (http://www.dilloneng.com/paracore.html).

The first Confluence seat is free, indefinite, and
enables the full compiler -- no size or performance restrictions.
Our revenue comes from the medium to larger design firms.

We just got an article in EEdesign.  Check it out:

http://www.eedesign.com/columns/max_bytes/OEG20030529S0070

Regards,
Tom

--