rcs manager

Mike Rovner mike at bindkey.com
Thu Jun 5 14:13:56 EDT 2003

"Olivier Ravard" <olivier.ravard at novagrid.com> wrote in
comp.python.announce...
> I'd like to aanouce the first release of RCSmanager
> which is a front-end to RCS unix commands (ci, co, rcs, rlog).

Oops. It doesn't run on pure python installation 2.2.2:

!Error! NovaWidget package require Tcl/Tk BWidget and Tktable packages.

The message is clear, however I'd like to see it beforehand in README along
with basic instructions how (where) to put them.
Like that:
'''
Download latest
TkTable from http://sourceforge.net/projects/tktable (2.7 is OK)
BWidget from http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcllib (1.6 is OK)

Install by unpacking them in subdirectories of PYTHONHOME/tcl/tcl8.3
and on Windows place Tktable.dll in PYTHONHOME/dlls
'''

Also need to mention that it doesn't work on not unix because of use
os.gelogin() call.

Regards,
Mike