LANGUAGE QUESTION???

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Jun 4 11:05:13 EDT 2003

In article <bbkuu3$t24$1 at panix3.panix.com>, Aahz wrote:
> In article <mailman.1054726447.7340.python-list at python.org>,
> Gerrit Holl  <gerrit at nl.linux.org> wrote:
>>
>>Smalltalk isn't practical.
>
> That's not quite true.  I know plenty of Smalltalk programmers who would
> disagree, and Squeak is making some inroads.

I've seen ads in the local paper looking for Smalltalk app
developers.  I think it was Cargill or some huge operation like
that.  Word on the street was that they do their internal apps
(which are reportedly huge, and have something to do with
global commodoties stuff) in Smalltalk.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Yow!! "Janitor
                                  at               trapped in sewer uses ESP