You know you're a Pythonista when..

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Tue Jun 17 13:22:26 EDT 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Martin Christensen <knightsofspamalot-factotum at gvdnet.dk> wrote:

> I speak from experience when I say that this can quickly get on
> people's nerves. Whenever I mention Python, it is always accompanied
> by loud groans from my friends. :-)

Argh!
Same here, brother :)
Eventually, a place I worked in and was involved in choosing an embedded
scripting language went with TCL (as per my recommendation), because
I couldn't recommend Python without people suspecting me of...something.
Of course, in retrospect, TCL was clearly a worse choice than Python.
[Optional arguments and negative numbers mix badly]
--
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.