"Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs" in Python?

Ronald Legere legere at ll.mit.edu
Tue Jun 17 09:00:19 EDT 2003

Hmm, Dirk is quite right about that. But I had thought of doing the later
chapters as 'scheme in python' rather then python in python. Yeah, it looses
something of course. Or one could try to come up with some kind
of 'little python'??  But then you have to learn to do all the
white space stuff yourself.