multi-platform python app on cd

Peter Maas fpetermaas at netscape.net
Wed Jun 25 14:01:11 EDT 2003

John J. Lee wrote:
> Apologies in advance for stating what's probably obvious to you, but:
> If it has to be cross-platform, I'm sure many of the issues are
> independent of Python, so you'll probably want to try googling for
> that & then (when you've got your head around the issues), maybe
> posting to other groups / lists.

John,

I have googled this topic before posting and found only some hints
to py2exe that I knew already. As far as Linux/UNIX is concerned I'm
pretty sure that it is possible, perhaps by compiling the executable
with relative default path settings (?) and providing some modules.
The unknown part is Mac. I subscribed to the  pythonmac-sig@ mailing
list but either I did something wrong or the list is dead.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Peter Maas

Peter Maas, M+R Infosysteme, D-52070 Aachen, Hubert-Wienen-Str. 24
Tel +49-241-93878-0 Fax +49-241-93878-20 eMail peter.maas at mplusr.de