JavaScript parser in Python

John J. Lee jjl at pobox.com
Wed Jun 4 20:45:25 EDT 2003

[...]

I don't know of one, and I did look quite carefully a while back
(though for an interpreter, not a parser).

The Mozilla project has two implementations -- one in C
(SpiderMonkey), one in Java (called Rhino).  Presumably they export a
parser interface of some sort.  You could use Jython or JPE to get at
Rhino, or SWIG, boost python, ctypes, or whatever to get at the C
version.

Let us know if you do it.

John