Cnavas rectangle filling......................

Suresh Kumar suresh_vsamy at rediffmail.com
Thu Jun 12 09:20:02 EDT 2003

Hi,
   Iam using python/tkinter/pmw in windows. Most of graphics languages provides facility to fill the rectangcle with horizantal/vertical lines. I know that in tkinter we can fill the  canvas  rectangle's interior using "stipple". But my customer is expecting the rectangles to be filled with  diagnal/vertical/horizantal lines. Is there any direct way is available in tkinter/Pmw to fill the rectangle with lines?
or i have to use "create_line" command explicitly?

With Regards,
V.Suresh Kumar