"Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs" in Python?

Peter Olsen pcolsen at comcast.net
Mon Jun 16 11:18:55 EDT 2003

Has anyone translated some of the programs in Abelson and Sussman's
"Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs" from Scheme into
Python.

Python has replace Scheme as my favorite language, but I doubt that
anything will ever replace SICP as my favorite CS book.  I'd like to
see the two melded, but probably I will ever have the time to do it
myself.

(If you respond, please send a copy to me directly.  Thanks!)

Peter Olsen
pcolsen (at) comcast (dot) net

Engineering is the art of using a professional knowledge of
mathematics and the physical sciences to improve the quality of life.