List of lists

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-zip-does-too.com.au
Thu Jun 26 23:20:30 EDT 2003

On 27 Jun 2003 13:04:53 +0950, Ben Finney wrote:
>     >>> for (question, answer) in get_questions():
>         print question, answer

Dang, messed up the indentation when I pasted.  This has the correct
indentation:

    >>> for (question, answer) in get_questions():
            print question, answer

    What colour is a clear daytime sky? blue
    What is the answer to the ultimate question? 42
    What is a three-letter word for mouse trap? cat

--
 \         "If life deals you lemons, why not go kill someone with the |
  `\  lemons (maybe by shoving them down his throat)."  -- Jack Handey |