boa constructor - run script/output

Tom llafba at gmx.net
Thu Jun 26 15:31:30 EDT 2003

Thanks for your answer.
1.) yes, I had to put my whole script into a function. Didn't know that
first. I wanted to run the whole script, but I think it works now.
2.) I also think that the examples of wxPython are really great.
Sometimes it is just hard to understand the code if you are a newbie.
:-) I worked on this all day and think that I did it now!:-)

Thanks for your help.
Tom