You know you're a Pythonista when..

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Sat Jun 14 23:38:58 EDT 2003

Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> wrote:

>Me too from time to time.  Someone else mentioned using Python as their
>login shell.  Just for the hell of it I created an account named "skippy" on
>my laptop with the same privileges as my normal "skip" account but with
>Python instead of Bash as my login shell:

In Unix, this option little more than an exercise, because most of the
shells are so functional.  However, there is a very functional and quite
useful Python shell for Windows called PyDOS that adds some very useful
things, as well as allowing direct Python statements.  It's especially
useful on Windows 98, since it adds path completion and other niceties that
are built-in to Win2K.
- Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.