simple, old-style graphic ?

Alessandro de Manzano demanzano at playstos.com
Tue Jun 10 09:12:01 EDT 2003

"Bengt Richter" <bokr at oz.net> wrote in message
news:bc43oc$ql1$0 at 216.39.172.122...

> >I accept any hints and suggestions :)
> >
> Have you looked at the tkinter demos that come with the source
distribution?
> (the source distribution is worth downloading, if you haven't).

No I have not yet looked at it.
I'll do, since many people kindly indicated it to me ;-)

> minimal win32 windows and graphics functionality, perhaps by interfacing
class
> methods to the windows stuff running in a separate machine thread via
queues and/or
> shared memory with locks, etc. to pass data.

Yup, maybe a module/extension just over Win32 GDI functions, very "low
level" very custom, but definetely not easy nor quick to write ;-) :(

I'll take a look at TKinter and pyGame as seems to be the most quoted
approches for a problem like mine.

Many many thanks to you all ! :-)

--

bye!