The beauty of Python

Thomas Weholt ( PRIVAT ) 2002 at weholt.org
Tue Jun 17 09:55:58 EDT 2003

Well, I was hoping for smaller examples, not too advanced things, more stuff
you'll find in any programming language, stuff python has solved in a
particulary elegant way.

I got Python Cookbook and look thru it to see if I find anything fitting my
requirements. Thanks.

Thomas

"Max Khesin" <max at cNOvSisiPonAtecMh.com> wrote in message
news:UxEHa.72090$4_1.16936489 at twister.nyc.rr.com...
> how about activestate.com 's python cookbook - lots of great and prectical
> examples there!
>
> --
> Max Khesin, software developer -
> max at cNvOiSsPiAoMntech.com