(no subject)

Robin Munn rmunn at pobox.com
Mon Jun 2 12:16:05 EDT 2003

Vijay Anand R. <Vijayanandr at elind.com> wrote:

[snip 300+ lines of ugly HTML for a six-line question]

Ewwwww. *PLEASE* turn off HTML in your E-mail or Usenet client software.
I didn't even bother trying to read your post, since it had gotten so
badly mangled; I'm sure others had the same reaction. Plain text is by
far the best way to ask questions on this newsgroup. If you need help
switching your mail/news client to plain text, this site:

    http://www.expita.com/nomime.html

has tips on how to do that in just about any program; click on yours
from the list.

--
Robin Munn <rmunn at pobox.com>
http://www.rmunn.com/