All the failed messages from python.org...

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu Jun 5 14:01:02 EDT 2003

Tamir Halperin wrote:

> I'm getting quite a few messages each day with message headers
> very similar to the following ones. I'm only providing two examples

I believe this started coincident with the sudden spread of a new
email virus.  Presumably the problem will dry up shortly.  Until
then, I'm just going to keep quietly hitting "k" (kill thread) and
carry on reading the real stuff.  If the problem persists for longer
(I'm pretty sure it has been only a few days, not like a month or
anything), then I would get more concerned.

-peter