Twisted - listenTCP and connectTCP on the same reactor?

Ed Young ejy712 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 15 12:24:08 EDT 2003

Problem solved, code is working, thanks for your help.
I would post to the mailing list, but it is not searchable
by Google (to the best of my knowledge).  It's likely that
other folks will have the same problems I have.

Twisted is such a treat to use.  I don't know if Python
or Twisted are getting the most satisfied grins.

Many thanks to both parties of developers (Python and
Twisted)...

---- answer and question cut ----