pyBoards.com

Hannu Kankaanpää hanzspam at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 4 13:00:58 EDT 2003

"Guyon Morée" <gumuz at looze.net> wrote in message news:<3f054d9a$0$13803$4d4ebb8e at news.nl.uu.net>...
> I like the initiative for a messageboard for Python, but I think it would be
> similar to this newsgroup.... and I am quite happy with  it so I don't
> really see a use for it imho

Message boards are more user friendly, better organized (big plus) and more
interactive. At least when I post here from Google Groups, it takes
3-6 hours for the message to arrive :P. Many questions thus are answered
5 times by different people. But I don't know if the messages would arrive
quicker if I used a mail program for posting.