[OFF TOPIC] Re: The "intellectual property" misnomer

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-zip-does-too.com.au
Sat Jul 12 19:45:27 EDT 2003

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 13:04:03 -0400, Steve Pinard wrote:
> This newsgroup is for postings related to the computer language
> Python.

The thread was in direct response to, and kept to the context of, a post
made to this group by Guido about the Python Software Foundation.  I'm
not in the habit of starting off-topic threads, and started this one
because it was of concern to the Python community specifically.

> (In other words, you all should know better. Take it outside.)

I've stated my position several times, and don't see the need to do so
again in this thread.  I'm done.

--
 \          "War is God's way of teaching geography to Americans."  -- |
  `\                                                   Ambrose Bierce  |